I've had interesting dreams the past few nights. Last night, I dreamed I'd gone to Canada for a cousin's wedding, and decided I wanted to stay there. I also had a baby with me that I can only presume was my child. I strapped it to my back and ran across the rooftops of Winnipeg, fighting the minions of a mysterious evil sorcerer.
The night before, though...hmm. Has anyone else ever had an orgasm while asleep? I woke up because I was climaxing. That's never happened to me before. I've had dreams that have got me close, but never all the way there. I'm not sure if that's weird or not. Maybe it's more weird that it's never happened to me before. Dunno. Anyway, before this dream turned all sexy, it was a supernatural mystery kind of thing. I was a sort of paranormal detective, trying to figure out why the ghosts inhabiting an old mansion had turned hostile. I had a bunch of research assistants who kept disappearing, being dragged into a between place by the ghosts.
I was going to start working on a dress for the Minnesota Renaissance Festival, but now it's not certain that I'll be going this year. sigh. It might be good to try writing for a while. I need to come up with an idea for my iy_flashfic assignment. I don't want to put it off because I know I'll forget about it or get distracted and then have to rush at the end of the month to finish it. No one wants that. Rushed fic is crappy fic (for me, at least. *slow writer*).
Ah. I should read and vote in the challenge comms, too.
Oh, and there's this meme:
1) Reply with your name and I'll respond with something random about you.
2) I'll tell you what song/movie reminds me of you.
3) I'll pick a flavor of jello to wrestle with you in.
4) I'll say something that only makes sense to you and me. [though honestly, I don't think I know anyone well enough for that.]
5) I'll tell you my first memory of you.
6) I'll tell you what animal you remind me of.
7) I'll ask you something that I've always wondered about you.
8) Post this on your journal if you want.