Since my last cataloging of them, I've received cards from: molten_ghost, faemous, sky_dark, and incoh. Thanks, guys! faemous, you'll be getting a letter back from me soonish, I expect. Should I mail it to your home address, or the college one? *doesn't know how long you're on break*
Ur, okay, now I am starting to really worry about my flashfic. I know what I want to write, and it will easily be long enough. I've even written a nice little chunk of it. I'm just...not quite sure if I like the way what I've written is turning out. It seems a bit off to me. I think I'll be starting over. Time is really the issue here. If I can manage to finish the first draft at work, I'll have time to type and edit it and post it by the deadline. But I think it will be close. Procrastination is my enemy. I really need to decide if I want to sign up for next month. I think I might. January is not such a busy month.
Gift!fic gives me joy:
-hallowd is writing me awesome Isane!fic. ♥Isane!♥
-leni_ba wrote me an absolutely wonderful Labyrinth fic, featuring Sir Didymus.
Go fangirl the both of them.
Finally, tell me of a fandom you know I know of and I'll tell you :
1. The character I first fell in love with:
2. The character I never expected to love as much as I do now:
3. The character everyone else loves that I don't:
4. The character I love that everyone else hates:
5. The character I used to love but don't any longer:
6. The character I used to dislike but don't any longer:
7. The character I would shag anytime:
8. The character I'd want to be like:
9. The character I'd slap:
10. A pairing that I love:
11. A pairing that I dislike: