...And I cannot tell you how happy I was when I went out into the field and the first thing that attacked me was a party of furballs and a cutrabbit (or blade bunny, whatever). I never saw a sign of them (or holly boys/elves, etc.) in IV. Instead I was fighting jellyfish men and stuff, which was just wrong. I mean, sheesh, Final Fantasy has moogles and chocobos, Suikoden has tiny woodland creatures wielding cutlery!
alterfano tagged me for another meme: Write 10 of life's simple pleasures that you like the most, then pick 5 people to do the same.
1) A good book.
2) A purring cat.
3) The scent of lilacs and apple blossoms in the spring.
4) Soft, springy green grass between my toes.
5) Taking a long bath with lots of bubbles.
6) Talking to people who make me feel happy.
7) Video games!
8) Creating something (writing, drawing, whatever).
9) Riding my bike.
10) Long walks out in the woods.
I tag anyone who wants to do it.
Oh, and if you were expecting something from me and are getting anxious that it hasn't arrived yet, and thinking maybe the post office ate it...it's just that I am lame and haven't actually mailed anything yet.
Okay, more Suikoden now.