The letter K:
1. Kangaroo! Because thanks to all those alphabet books I read when I was little, I automatically think of the animal they listed first, and K was always kangaroo. Besides, marsupials are very cool. They have two vaginas!
2. Kurosaki clan. That would be Isshin, Ichigo, Karin & Yuzu (and Masaki). I love them all. Their whole family dynamic is one of my favorite aspects of Bleach.
3. Kuchiki Rukia. I also love her and think she is fabulous. Her drawings slay me.
4. Kuukaku. One arm, attitude, lust for fireworks, fabulous eyelashes, and an ample rack. What's not to love?
5. Kenpachi. When he first appeared, I never expected to like him as much as I do now. ...And while I could easily fill the rest of these up with Bleach characters, I'm giving that a rest now. :P
6. Kaede (from Mahou Sensei Negima, not Inuyasha) Because she is a mellow, 15-year-old ninja who kicks a lot of ass.
7. Kaleidescope. That was one of my favorite toys
8. Kingdom Hearts. Final Fantasy and Disney, two great tastes that taste great together! Mmmm, tastes like crack.
9. King. Which makes me think of Fflewddur Fflam, my favorite of all fictional kings, and my literary object of crush since like second grade.
10. Key lime pie. Yum. Now I want some.