It was really short, though. I went through the main storyline in about twelve hours. Not that that's necessarily a bad thing on its own, but I dunno about the replay value, really. It's got what amounts to a New Game + mode, as well as 25 bonus levels, but...eh. I'm a bit disappointed. I'm actually debating reselling it, because while I liked it, I don't know if I'll ever really play it again. *shrug*
Gotta say, though, the relationship between the main character, Lillet, and Amoretta, a homunculus with an angel's soul, was pinging my yuri radar all over the place.
A few highlights:
- Lillet tells Amoretta she'll give her as much love as she wants
- They both sleep in Lillet's bed and Amoretta talks about how wonderful it is to cuddle up close with Lillet
- After a time loop, when Amoretta no longer remembers her, Lillet manages to convince her to trust her anyway with a heartfelt, "Amoretta. I know you."
- Lillet threatens Amoretta that if she doesn't stay in her room (for her protection), she's sleeping on the couch (!)
- In the Epilogue, we find out that when Lillet moves to be a magician for the Palace, Amoretta comes with her
Oh, and anyone else want a random, handmade gift? I know it says the first five commenters, but I'll honestly take as many as sign up for it, so feel free.
ETA: Oh, and those of you who have my writing journal friended have probably noticed I'm trying to update it with a bunch of ficlets I've written. I'm trying to do it gradually so I don't flood anybody's flist, but if it's still overwhelming, let me know and I'll slow down a bit more.